ID RF90S HID PRO reader combines multiple configuration options with an sleek design and economical price. Highly Suitable for both Indoor and Outdoor Applications.
- Small sized, low cost reader features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/or locally controlled.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 18" (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9' (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Available in Grey Color
- Features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/ or locally controlled.
- Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Available with either Wiegand or Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
- Compatible with all standard access control systems.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
3.135" x 1.720" x 0.660" (7.96 x 4.37 x 1.68 cm)
Linear power supplies are recommended.
Maximum Current Requirements
Average 30 mA, Peak 75 mA
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity no condensing
2.7 oz. (75 gm)
20mA avg / 75mA peak at 12VDC
Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface:
500 feet (150 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor stranded with overall shield or equivalent.